something blue


As I work towards my dream of owning my own handmade business and working full time from home I still have a hold on my day job. Which is a pretty good one I must admit. I work with creativity, paper, + crafting all day. One of my favorite parts: brides to be. Sure they can be a bit...particular. But as I look at how the wedding industry has evolved, brides want their hands on more handmade goods, original invites, and even shorter dresses. And the details of a wedding! No one detail is left without meticulous and thoughtful planning.

I am admitting that I wait every season for the new Martha Stewart weddings to arrive on the nearest news stand, and that I read Ruffled twice daily. Maybe it's the 8-year old girl in me, or maybe it's my calling. As soon as I stumbled on this dress this morning I thought summer wedding (and that I want it hanging in my closet). A girl can certainly dream!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wedding link love! Your blog is so lovely and inspiring!!
    -Sarah (Team Rhodes)

    ReplyDelete