DIY: darling magnets


Step 1: find your magnet to be! I bought these pre made button like stickers, and just pealed off the small piece of adhesive that came on the back.
Step 2: rolls of magnet tape are pretty inexpensive, and although not super strong, work well for light weight pieces. Cut a small strip for the back of your magnet to be.
Step 3: peel the backing off the magnet piece and adhere to the back of your new magnet!

The button like stickers I found here. I fell in love with the whimsey feel of each one and then I remembered I have two fresh + white magnet boards in need of new magnets. For under $4, this small project was very pleasing to make happen! Other great materials that can be turned into magnets are old buttons, chipboard cut outs, or maybe a laminated photo you adore. Think outside the box a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment