12 days of handmade holidays

I am so excited about this project! (and I don't have to keep it a secret anymore) Starting tomorrow is officially the 12 days before Christmas, and to celebrate the season I will post the **12 days of handmade holidays**. These twelve days will be filled with all DIY ideas designed by me and even a few special guests. Without giving too much away there will be my favorite Christmas cookies, wrap projects, gift ideas (under $5!), paper goods, accessories, and more...
To start things off tomorrow my sweet mom has a project/tradition that occurred every year in our house when I was growing up and is still one of my all time favorite kid memories. It's a real treat!

(And, I will be doing a beetwixt shop update tonight with rings and new pendants too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment