a lucky girl in love

disclaimer: I am not engaged, but I do love everything about a wedding! There, I admitted it. I buy the newest Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, and sometimes Portland Bride + Groom the week it comes to the closest new stand. The detailed planning that goes into every aspect of sharing that day with your guests is lovely. From small hair accessories and programs, to the dessert bar and handwritten table numbers. I have worked in one DIY aspect of weddings for almost 3 years now and my brides are some of my most favorite customer. I will be sharing the many ideas in my head, the ideas I stumble on, and those I go searching for in my newest feature, "a lucky girl in love". The best part, all these lovely ideas you can do yourself!

My first collection: over the top!


No. 1 is from miss Martha Weddings and can be recreated with her "how to" guide! All the rest are lovable Etsy sellers, including one of my all time favorite finds: Twigs and Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment