when do you...

My sister posted these on her blog, and I am not all too sure who reads what I have to create but I thought it would be a nice change of pace for just one day. Here is a little more about me...

When do you feel happiest?

There are so many moments! Right when I wake up in the morning, while baking very yummy things, on a warm afternoon walk, and when a new idea works out.

How do you take care of yourself?

Going to the gym is still new for me and there is something irreplaceable about pushing personal limits, I eat as many whole and fresh foods as possible, I read and write daily the things I am grateful for.

Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

Both! Being a small creative business owner I could spend hours alone putting together posts, or sifting through bins of thrift items. And at the end of the day or a slow week I also take a look at those around me doing similar things to push me a little farther.

What do you do for fun?

Blog, no really. Thrift, write, work out, listen to This American Life, bake, play with paper, write love letters.

What intimidates you?

Money + grocery shopping.

What is something you're proud of?

Something few know about me is that a year ago I took on a quest to finally take my health and wellness into the forefront. I vowed to lose weight, change what I ate, and love my body naked. I am proud to say that just about one year to the date I have not only accomplished what I set out to do, but have learned irreplaceable things about wellness and inner happiness.

Finish this sentence. I never _____________.

Wear high heels, even though I am totally in love with them!

Favorite vacation spot.

Any place with some water and at least an hour away from home.

Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

7.5 Just got home from a long weekend vacation and sometimes you need more then a day to recover from recovering!

Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.

I often take on more then I need to.

Your turn!


No comments:

Post a Comment