sneak peak









Perhaps this is a tad cruel, but I recently ventured on a vintage scouting mission with my mom in toe and stumbled on some of my best loot to date! Two thrift stores and too many shoes and handbags later we drug ourselves home talking about the little details in all that we uncovered. A third eye was a wonder to have as I picked through racks of outdated on the lookout for the ageless and classic pieces I can't get enough of. My favorite part were the stories. Occasionally I would hold up a garment across a shop and she would regal me with moments she remembered either wearing something very similar or about the girl next door that did. Thanks for the company, it was memorable! These romantic + lovely things will find their way into the shop over the next couple of days.

love, Leda



No comments:

Post a Comment