Paper Maven

This elusive day job of mine takes place in a paper + craft supply store in the SE corner of Portland. I love it. Don't get me wrong, at the end of the day it is still home to retail which has its quirks we'll say, but the projects are endless and the energy is always excitable. Being that this is where I hang out it is very appropriate that I get over-joyed about new printed papers that find homes on our shelves. The newest is Nook & Pantry from Basic Grey (have I mentioned how much I love/envy all that is Basic Grey?). As soon as the entire staff squealed at the sight of the collection I knew I had to take some home. A few pieces are sitting on my desk awaiting their new home on my kitchen walls. I couldn't wait for the project to get underway to show off a few of my favorites from yet another irresistible line from my paper idol.


1 comment:

  1. I Know!!! I love this new Basic G. papers --- I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete