ohh La La





(collection: the delicate kind)

I didn't use to pay much attention to the under wear portion of my wardrobe, but any lady may tell you that the one pair of something lace she owns makes her feel a little more special then those daily cotton Hanes. I love the sheer simplicity of what lace, ribbons, slips, and delicacy that these under garments can bring to a closet. I have a small collection of vintage slip dresses I can not part with. For the majority of my days they hang in my closet, yet there is that once in a while moment I slip one on under a sweater for around the house, layer it with something modern for running errands, or just try one on to feel a bit more grown up. For my last birthday a dear friend had a eloquent pink slip sent in the mail all the way from Australia for me and it is a true treasure among the slip dresses I have collected.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment