Winter Blues




On my last hunt for vintage things I came home with all blues, which is not a color I really ever wear and there I had a bag full of it.

Well, it is officially December 1. I have woken the last two mornings with a different Christmas song in my head, but I will admit this is my own doing. I will not go into detail, lets just say I found an all Christmas music radio station in my car. Tis the season after all! I am looking forward to this holiday extra this year. As I get older I still find things that feel young at heart like finding myself being giddy over the first time I hear my favorite song or seeing the tree go up lights and all. I even have the same stocking I've had since I was a kid and it wouldn't be the same without it. Although I am not "home" all year I have great anticipation for going home and having the same jokes over the same Christmas dinner, and the same Christmas morning routine.

Happy (handmade & vintage) Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment