Fall into Creativity

My creative side has met her match with my newest project Original Diet. I have been spending most of my time maintaining her updated postings and happenings in my new take on wellness, take a look! Back in SugarLand are finally some updates and new listings in my shop front and the holidays are just about around the corner. It has not quite turned into October yet but the air is cooling off, the leaves are finding there way to the ground, and inspired handmade artists all over are gearing up for what will hopefully be a more successful season. Stay tuned for my upcoming shows and new arrivals in my shop.

I want to hear from you! I want to know what are some of your favorite blogs that chronicle the handmade life? You can find a short list of mine to the right, and a newly added one for Scott Mansfield Photography!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment