little sneak peek..

As promised here are a couple sneak peeks at what I have been bust working on! These are just the start of my new feather collection, I have some fun olive green + burgundy colors I will be playing with today. The pendants will be strung singly on very delicate gold chain (when I find some!). Each pendant is a semi-precious stone, some in the mix include serpentine, citrine, strawberry and clear quartz, and plenty of chalcedony.

Today I visited a dear friend in her brand new shop! I was blown away with the mass amount of cuteness. She and her sweet mom opened a boutique for kids and their parents chalked full of locally made products. I took a few pics and can't wait to post them this weekend ;) Back to the studio!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those feather earrings! i am a huge fan of feather earrings, have tons!! keep up the beautiful work!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete