I heart San Fran

Home from San Francisco with a pocket full of great memories from a weekend filled with the best music festival I have ever been to (hardly strictly bluegrass) and a couple vintage shops too!

First, the photo above was snapped by my sweet sister (in-law), see a more pics on her blog! Second, yes that is Jenny Lewis + Johnathon Rice. I have had a musical crush on the darling Jenny Lewis for many years now, she was a perfect way to kick off our weekend. We are already looking forward to next year's festival. (hehe)

Now that I am home for a bit it's back to dreamin' and workin' towards future endeavors. I have officially started the process of writing a business plan, well a journal filled with things to end of up in the business plan. Sorry to keep this one hush, but there is so much to work out before I can start chatting about it! See you tomorrow for a little pumpkin spice...

No comments:

Post a Comment