high tea


Lady gaga's newest handheld accessory? The tea cup. Maybe not too practical to tote around but it does make a fashion statement. These alternative uses for the ever popular and ultimate old fashioned house ware turned accessory are quite creative! I stumbled on these (#1) tea cup bracelets and although I would be too afraid to crack them I would love to pull one on!

birthday loot update: I had the MOST amazing birthday filled with an overwhelming amount of happy birthdays, lovely gifts, and very decadent chocolate cake! I finally have my very own pair of fabric scissors, upon showing them to my sweetie her immediate response was, "those are the ones I am not allowed to touch". And a bottle of Imperial from Chanel, too amazing! But nothing topped the couple's massage (thanks my darlin'). This growing up thing is not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment