BeeTwixt: now open!

My newest shop BeeTwixt is now open! This has been my most favorite project to date and it just keeps getting better. Where I started a few months back is quite far from where I have come with my newest designs, materials, and the overall aesthetic. I have truly learned that you can do anything your heart desires! Although the hair pieces have taken on a bridal feel they are still so beautiful to be worn anytime of year.

As promised on any order placed between now and August 30th by one of my darling readers will receive $10 off + Free Shipping! During your order just write "bee keeper blog" in the message to buyer and I will refund your discount. Thank you for ALL of your outward support and excitement, this was well worth the effort, and I am only getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment