DIY: desktop stationary

1. Beauty in Bloom stamp for the top 2. Kraft jewelry box to hold all the little paper 3. Stamp color options!

Inspired by a sweet customer of mine today I had the sudden urge to make this darling desktop stationary box. I am a note taker. You name it, Post-it's, journals, receipts backs, old shopping bags, I have probably written a note on it. Some days there are just too many inspired ideas for me to keep filed away in my mind. Now I have a desktop box I can grab a piece of tinted pink paper out of and jot down my newest idea, to do list, and there is always that new business venture. You can't see the detail in the photo, but I chose my most favorite paper: Mod*Tone Blush. It doesn't get much better then that!

How to:
kraft jewelry box size 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
cut your favorite paper to 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
customize your box with a message, or image you love
total cost: $4

No comments:

Post a Comment