a new workspace



Welcome to my new(er) blog! Same space, new paint on the walls and a few new bright pink accents. I wanted a space, much like my little studio, with a closet for my vintage finds, drawers filled with my newest line of romantic floral + bridal hair accessories, and a nice long list of my favorite places to visit when I need a little inspiration pick me up. Take a look around, and welcome to the world of Bee Keeper: the sweeter side, of well, my sweet little world.

Next I am working on my home workspace/studio. (Pictures to come!) In the meantime I have been carrying this book, Handmade Marketplace, around with me everywhere I go. Although I have owned small creative businesses before I wanted a new perspective and something to help me organize all that I have learned for my newest project. Read it, it is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment