Saturday Collection: NE Alberta Street

I love the city I dwell in: Portland, Oregon. I have been here just about two years and have days I forget I lived anywhere else and days when I stare at the city in ah that I get to live here. There are many hot spots in the city, neighborhood streets with their local claim to fames. One of my very favorites is NE Alberta. It’s a quiet street in the NE corner of Portland, filled with grandfathered in car shops, new artists spaces, coffee + tea shops, and of course an array of food from pasta to an old bus entirely dedicated to grilled cheese, appropriately named The Grilled Cheese Grill. I find myself wandering it’s popular 30 some blocks on Saturday’s for coffee, eggs, and sometimes new art supplies or a handmade necklace. I heart PDX.

Find each piece in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment