a day with a lens

photographs by Emma E. D. with Reversed Lens Photography (all rights © RLP)

One of the perks of your best friend being a professional photographer? She likes to take your picture. Which normally I hide from and do that hand motion to lower her camera! But on this particular February day we were on a mission. I wanted some pictures that would convey my business visually and the last somewhat professional picture of me was taken when I was 17. Almost as soon as I mentioned that I was envisioning a brick wall this scene popped up, after we both stopped laughing we got to clicking away. I have a feeling these are going to end up on my mother's blog. If you give a scrapbooker a picture...

2 comments:

  1. i'm not sure how i feel about the crouching...

    but nevermind that... I LOVE the middle one. maybe you could do this again but be picking a flower...or a purse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Me! Give Me! Give Me! love, mom

    ReplyDelete