Sunday Collection: the other closet



In my really great dreams I have an entire closet for the accessories of my life. Of course all the shoes would be in organza lined bags, with little details of pendants and brooches spilling out of trays, cups, and off saucers. In my real life this is no such place. I try and keep "the other closet" from crowding the floor of my wardrobe, and the jewelry from taking over every inch of table and wall space. Then again, I like seeing the mismatch of boxes and remembering when I indulged in that pair, or snatched that one up at a thrift shop. I blame this love on my mother's scarf collection. They would hand meticulously off the side of her closet and I swear she even had them in some particular order. See the accessories above + others in my shop!

1 comment: