Tiny Houses and Eskimo Kisses




The holiday season becomes one of design sense for myself. A whole month where themes of color and concepts play out both in gift giving and what the gift gets bundled up in. I am one of those gift wrappers who develops a color concept before wrapping her gifts and even when some may be shipped off they too are included in the matching game. This year I went with red polka dots, kraft wrap, citrus green ribbon, and pink, vibrant pink. Even with the amount of time spent on designing the look of my holiday wrap I still wait in great anticipation for them to be ripped into in several different cities under several different Christmas trees.

My tags were cut down from scrapbook paper from one of my most favorite companies Basic Grey and their festive line, Eskimo Kisses. Tags can be a bit tricky but I find that thinking outside the box on shape and size lends to a whole world of tag possibilities.

Happy Christmas!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment